Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Bus from Finisterre

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Have a look at the FlixBus website. I got a bus to Santiago from Finisterre. There isn’t a bus station but the buses leave from the centre of town. Very easy to book online

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Have a look at the FlixBus website. I got a bus to Santiago from Finisterre.
Yes, you can buy a ticket on the FlixBus site, but the buses are operated by Monbus.

Have a look at the FlixBus website. I got a bus to Santiago from Finisterre. There isn’t a bus station but the buses leave from the centre of town. Very easy to book online
I thought there was a bus station!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Most read last week in this forum

My next Camino is with my dearly beloved. We are doing a bit of a hybrid Camino, with our last walk of three, being Muxia-Fisterra-Santiago. The earlier routes we are walking this time will have...
Help ! Was walking the Santiago to Finesterre Camino from Vilaserio to Albergue Ponte Oliveira on Wednesday 11 September. Unfortunately I lost my varifocal glasses somewhere on route The glasses...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back