• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
  • 20% off everything Altus the next few days at the Camino Forum Store. More here. (Discount taken at check out)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Alto del Perdon
davejsy

Alto del Perdon

One of my most amazing mornings on the Camino :) I got to the top shortly after sunrise, and was quickly accosted by some French tourists who had me doing various pilgrim poses for their photos!
Great result achieved with this pic ( assuming it was one shared by the French tourists ).. it’s good to get a nice pic like this when walking alone.

Great result achieved with this pic ( assuming it was one shared by the French tourists ).. it’s good to get a nice pic like this when walking alone.
Yes also got this another one, although there was another lady with a decent camera who took loads, some up by he wind turbines which would have been good, but only one of the ladies sent me any photos. The deal was that they would donate some money to the charity that I was walking for - but never happened! Still nothing lost though, and I got some photos on what was my favourite days walking☺️

Media information

Category
Camino Frances
Added by
davejsy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Device
samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Aperture
ƒ/4.9
Focal length
27.2 mm
Exposure time
1/400 second(s)
ISO
Filename
Dave 1 .jpg
File size
1.2 MB
Date taken
Thu, 28 September 2023 8:54 AM
Dimensions
2000px x 2500px

Share this media

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.
This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back