• ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Via Arverna

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

KinkyOne

Veteran Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ljubljana, Slovenia
Time of past OR future Camino
I'am not perfect, but I'm always myself!!!
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Glenshiro

Veteran Member
Apr 2, 2006
Kent, UK
Le Puy - SdC, Podiensis, Frances, Invierno 2012-23
I was in Clermont-Ferrand last week and bumped into a Brit who was about to walk this route (I'd never heard of it!) for a week. I asked him to let me know how he gets on, as it looks very scenic. He had booked accommodation via Airbnb - no gites on the route.

Freetogo

Jul 5, 2021
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Camino Francès, Via Podiensis & Camino Portuguès.
Hi. Has anyone walked this route? Clermont Ferrand to Cahors.
506 km. Looks superb. There is a
Website but no guidebook. The 2005 edition is out of print and the new one is not due out for a couple of years.
Guide Michelin perhaps? It does look really enticing!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.