• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

My train from Paris to SJPDP was cancelled

Natique2

Time of past OR future Camino
August 2023
I need some advice. My train from Paris to SJPDP was cancelled. Luckily we rented a car in advance just in case this happened. We have to drop the car off at Biarritz Airport. Our problem now is figuring out how we get from Biarritz Airport to SJPDP. Any ideas ?

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I need some advice. My train from Paris to SJPDP was cancelled. Luckily we rented a car in advance just in case this happened. We have to drop the car off at Biarritz Airport. Our problem now is figuring out how we get from Biarritz Airport to SJPDP. Any ideas ?

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
can you take the train from Bayonne to SJPP? That's how I went in 2016

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).
Are the cancellations due to a train strike? When that happens, buses are often brought in to run that same route. I’d definitely ask at the airport and train station IF express bourricot is unavailable.

I'm taking the train next week from Paris to SJPDP with a change of trains in Bayonne. If the train was cancelled should they also provide you with a ticket on the next trains to SJPDP?

Most read last week in this forum

Hello everyone! Due to my bad knees, I can't walk the Camino Santiago. Instead of going home, I have found that going from Albergue to Albergue to catch up with friends is the camino I have chose...
I am catching an Alsa bus from asturias airport to Oviedo, then from Oviedo to Leon. I have bought the tickets online and was concerned about the short connection time in Oviedo. If I miss the...
Hello, I saw O Lagar de Jesus mentioned in a couple of threads. Looking for input about this place. It caught my eye because of the communal dinner and proximity to Padron. Some questions: 1)...
Hello all I am in Barcelona for a few days and then will head up to Saint Jean. What is the best way to get to Saint Jean from Barcelona? if I am correct it looks like a train will go to Pomplona...
I am having a bit of difficulty finding an acceptable way to travel from Sdc to Lisbon. Does anyone have some ideas?
I'm looking to share a taxi with someone, or multiple someones from the Asturias Airport to the oviedo Cathedral on 08/21/2024. My flight lands at 12:40 from Madrid. Let me know if you are interested.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back