Madiba, a long walk

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
K

karenfromcali

Madiba, you lived and led us South Africans in a spirit of forgiveness. There is nothing more difficult and greater than this.

It brought Peace

Rest in the Peace

May my walk be a tribute to this.

Indeed a great loss for your country. I love that your walk will be a tribute to 'the spirit of forgiveness' that he forged.
Buen Camino, Theresa.

A selection of Camino Jewellery

petro

Feb 26, 2008
South Africa
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances (2008 April/May) (2011 May/June) (2014 May/June), Camino Primitivo (May 2016)
He was indeed a very special man. I pray that the spirit of forgiveness and respect that he personified will remain with me and my fellow South Africans and the rest of the world forever.

Last edited:
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Mark M

Oct 15, 2013
Madiba, you lived and led us South Africans in a spirit of forgiveness. There is nothing more difficult and greater than this.

It brought Peace

Rest in the Peace

May my walk be a tribute to this.

He was a truly wise man. An inspiration. His words and spirit will never leave us.

He will rest in true peace.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

peregrina2000

Staff member
Mar 6, 2006
Champaign, Illinois, USA
My condolences to the pilgrims of South Africa and to all of us. Having the opportunity to watch, not a tidbit here and there in the news, but a sustained tribute to this man has been overwhelming. The quote of his that I read that kind of took my breath away was the following:

"Resentment is like drinking poison and then hoping it will kill your enemies."

We were fortunate to have lived during his lifetime. Buen camino, Laurie

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

RENSHAW

Official Camino Vino taster
Sep 20, 2010
Time of past OR future Camino
2003 CF Ronces to Santiago
Hospi San Anton 2016.
Tata Madiba , Hamba kahle , sala kahle - - nice idea to dedicate your walk to what he became and what he stood for. Perhaps I will open my dream 'Albergue de Madiba' some day?:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Theresa

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.