Discovery in the Cathedral in Santiago

gollygolly

Apr 10, 2013
Time of past OR future Camino
2000/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/2021/22/23
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Jeff Crawley

Veteran Member
Nov 9, 2014
Kent, UK
canterburypilgrim.wordpress.com
A "Tourigrino" trip once Covid has passed, so 2023
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Jul 18, 2014
Yearly and Various 2014-2019
Via Monastica 2022
Last edited:
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Peter Fransiscus

Be a Rainbow in someone else's cloud.
Jul 5, 2014
Netherlands
All that we are is the result of what we have thought.
Reactions: Ernesto.IT
Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!

Most read last week in this forum

To anyone who just finished the Camino these past few days, or who will be finishing the Camino today or tomorrow: If you'll have finished the Camino by tomorrow night and if you'll be in...
Hello, my shoes are pretty down and worn out now with holes in it. As it is rainy these days I won’t make it to Fisterra with dry feet. Can you recommend a good shop for shoes in Santiago...
Hi to all, I'm on the invierno right now and I will be in santiago tomorrow. I realise today I didn't get two stamps per day in the last 100 km. My question is how in the pilgrim office they are...
Paul Garland posted a message on FB that there is search that was started Sunday morning near Zubiri for a 45 yo French pilgrim who went missing some time last Friday.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.