Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Diomondi restauration

peregrina2000

Staff member
On some Invierno thread, a couple of us were wondering how long the scaffolding has been up on the beautiful Diomondi church (actually it's on the bishop's palace, I think, which shares a wall with the church). I saw this article today -- looks like the scaffolding has been up for four years but nothing has been done!

http://www.lavozdegalicia.es/notici...era-fachada-derrumbada/0003_201501M4C2991.htm

Additional details from the article -- last August, the government awarded 200,000 euros for the restoration, but so far no contracts have been signed. Ultimately, the plan is to refurbish both church and palace, so that the palace can also be visited.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
We past there the other day to pick up some pilgrims. Work as started. Cement has be sprayed into the inner, standing wall, to hold the stones in place and scaffolding is in place, but not so high as the upper floor. When I passed to collect the pilgrims there were just two men working. Dropping them off the next morning no one to be seen. :(

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
photo taken mid June. Sorry for the delay in posting.

Attachments

• diomondi.jpg
    diomondi.jpg
    373.1 KB · Views: 4

Most read last week in this forum

Hello Invierno veterans! @Wendy Werneth and I are a few weeks away from our Invierno, starting 19 June. I have long wanted to combine the Invierno with the Olvidado (dating back to a 2018...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back