Casa Ivar (the house) is for rent

This is the house/apartment located over where I currently work (my "office"/storage room). As I say in the description, I can not rent our day-by-day since we did not get a licence for this in time (Santiago has limited the number of places that can rent out AirBnb-style). So we need to rent out with a minimum stay of 1 month (you can ofcourse share this month with your friends, but I need to rent out with a 1 month minimum).

More here:

All the best from Santiago,
Ivar

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Pilger Franz

Oct 18, 2018
Freiburg i. Br. Germany
Time of past OR future Camino
Podiensis-Norte-Ingles-SdC; Francigena; Touron.; Bretagne; Lemovic.; Lana; Lusitana (Este)
@Felice, at the end of all the nice pictures you will find:
Rental price:
(May, June, July, August, September) 2200,- euro/month (21% sales tax included)
The rest of the year: 1600,- euro/month (21% sales tax included).
For rentals of 3 or more months, 10% off the price above. For long term rentals please get in touch.

BC
Franz

Reactions: Betty Bauer

andylm65

Apr 15, 2018
Vermont, USA
This is the house/apartment located over where I currently work (my "office"/storage room). As I say in the description, I can not rent our day-by-day since we did not get a licence for this in time (Santiago has limited the number of places that can rent out AirBnb-style). So we need to rent out with a minimum stay of 1 month (you can ofcourse share this month with your friends, but I need to rent out with a 1 month minimum).

More here:

Ivar
That is a very nice place! ❤️

Reactions: camino07 and ivar
A selection of Camino Jewellery

Seamus Forde

Nov 12, 2016
"2017"

More here:

Ivar
Great pics Ivar. Looks just what I am looking for. Will be in touch once we can travel once again,

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

owms2323

Credential question
Apr 30, 2013
California
Camino de Frances (2014) Camino Frances (2016) Camino Finisterre/Muxia (2017)

More here:

Ivar
Very nice. Is it one bathroom? How much per/mo?

A selection of Camino Jewellery

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.