• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Wrapping backpack at Santiago airport?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maestropaolo

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances, starting June 6th 2024
As per subject. Did anyone see a working service for backpack wrapping at the Santiago airport? The website says temporarily closed. Thanks

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
As per subject. Did anyone see a working service for backpack wrapping at the Santiago airport? The website says temporarily closed. Thanks
Closed when I went thru in sept 22 .. Not sure it has re opened since ( wasn't visible at all )

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I used the plastic wrap and always happy, Clem pack and nobody went thru it

Best to put in a bag you can reuse (Decathalon has them). Or just wrap the waist belt around the front, capturing the straps and then tie any loose straps over and over to shorten them and tie any long loose straps up. Have transported my pack in checked luggage like that with no issues. But if it’s a small caminio-size pack, you might be able to bring it as carryon…

One spot left (female, shared room) on the Catalina Island hike. Sign up by Sept 17
Time to close. We will go back and remove the rude and aggressive posts. The use/overuse of plastic is a topic that generates heat, and there was a lot of it in the posts that were taken down. If anyone has recent information about the wrapping service at SCQ, feel free to post in another thread.

Edited to add: I just received confirmation that the plastic wrapping service at SCQ is currently closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most read last week in this forum