• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Wise Pilgrim

SDJames

Time of past OR future Camino
September 2024
Before WisePilgrim merged with the Camino Forum, I was able to plan my trip/stops online. Now, I can't find that feature. Fortunately, I printed my itinerary, but I would like the option of adjusting it along the way and I also don't want to carry a paper copy. I thought at first I no longer had the use of that option for free, but I have since purchased the app. I'm not the most tech-savvy person, but it was certainly clear and easy when I did it before. Am I missing something? I leave for the del Norte route (first Camino) in three weeks and am trying to tie up loose ends and not stress!

A selection of Camino Jewellery
I also like to tweek my itinerary as I walk. So, I put mine in an editable document in Google drive so that I can edit it without carrying paperwork.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Thank you for your input, but still I wonder... is it not possible in WisePilgrim? I liked it because it automatically changed the distance for the new stage, adjusted dates, had accommodations for the new location. Does anyone know if this is gone? If so, it is certainly a loss and not an improvement.

Did you click on "Online Guide" on the top menu, along the top / left of your browser screen?

When I click on it, I get a drop down with most all the Camino routes to choose from.

Is this what you were looking for.

Hope this helps.

Tom

P.S. I KNOW Michael will jump in when he can.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
You can click on a town and swipe left and a heart and a compass point will appear. Choose your favorites with the hearts and have the distance start at 0 from that town with the compass point.

Most read last week in this forum