• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Where to purchase trail runners in Oviedo?

kwinward

Time of past OR future Camino
May 2024-Norte and Primitive
I will be finishing the first half of the Norte in about 3 days and then transferring to the Primitivo. I have a couple of blisters that my hiking boots just seemed to keep rubbing on and I think I need to buy a new pair of trail runners. Do you have any recommendations for a store in Oviedo where I could find a good pair of trail runners? I heard they have a Decathlon Store. I'm not familiar with that store. Do they have quality shoes or do you recommend a different store?

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Yes, Decathalon is a good chain of sport stores. Just in that store on Monday, plenty of choice. There's also a very serious mountaineering store in town that we visited on the walk from train station to downtown. If you can't find, I might be able to trace our route on google maps and find it.

Thank you. I will look for it

...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).
More central may be "corte ingles oviedo" search on Google Maps, From memory () they have a Sports Section...

The Decathlon in the city centre is "Decathalon City" with a more limited stock.

Decathlon is our REI. But without the good return policy haha. But they have everything a pilgrim would need.

More central may be "corte ingles oviedo" search on Google Maps, From memory () they have a Sports Section...

The Decathlon in the city centre is "Decathalon City" with a more limited stock.
Thank you so.much

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
With blisters you should also look at hiking sandals. I wesr them on every Camino, including the Norte and Primitivo last year.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Most read last week in this forum