This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Where to get credential in Ponferrada?

ungiroingiro

Time of past OR future Camino
10 days from Ponferrada
Good morning, I’m booking the flight for the Camino, starting the 12th of August from Ponferrada. I’d like to be sure that once I’ll be in Ponferrada I can buy and pick up the Camino passport. Could anyone give me more information and the opening time of the place where they delivery the passport?
I’m worried that once I’ll be there I can’t have it.
Thanks
Andrea

Last edited by a moderator:
A selection of Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery
While waiting for the albergue to open visit the Capilla de Nuestra Señora del Carmen next door. It is a splendid space,

A really top notch, clean and well run donativo. I have stayed a few times. Really well equipped and large kitchen. Probably the biggest kitchen I remember of any albergue.
One time when I stayed there was a bunch of food trucks in a lot next to the albergue. There were some really good and well priced foods to choose from.

Ideal pocket guides for during and after your Camino. Each weighs just 40g (1.4 oz).
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Oh! Do they allow the use of the kitchen nowadays? On my first visit a very autocratic Swiss hospitalera loudly declared "The kitchen is NOT for cooking in!"
Otherwise it's a lovely place to stay in.

You may also be able to get a credencial in your home country, in advance. I see you have a short timeline, but you could check it out if your country has a pilgrim organization.

Perfect memento/gift in a presentation box. Engraving available, 25 character max.
Oh! Do they allow the use of the kitchen nowadays? On my first visit a very autocratic Swiss hospitalera loudly declared "The kitchen is NOT for cooking in!"
Otherwise it's a lovely place to stay in.
It has been three years since I was there if memory serves me correctly. Maybe things have changed. I know I ate in the albergue but i do not remember if I cooked or if I just used the microwave. I do remember the kitchen was big.

Most read last week in this forum