This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Where can we buy hiking Poles

dalessandrodd

Time of past OR future Camino
Planned Camino Frances in May 2023
We are walking the Camino Portuguese heading north from Tomar . A friend walking with us desperately needs to buy hiking poles. Where can we find a store on the Camino that sells poles? Thanks for any assistance

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Lots of Decathlons in Portugal. Not sure what route you are following, but they are in most of the larger cities (but sadly, not Tomar).

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
decathlon, or ask at airport as people leave poles there as not allowed on flights

I always buy inexpensive poles when I arrive to walk the Caminos. I always used to go to Decathlon to purchase them; sometimes walking quite a distance to get there. I now check on Google maps for China Bazaars in the city and there are usually a couple to choose from for a similar price of 7-9 euros each, and the location is often closer to where I am staying.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Thanks good recommendation

Most read last week in this forum