• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

weight

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Methinks... to be fair... its both
You start "without" and (hopefully) end up "with"
The extra weight (which cannot be easily get rid of save for chucking the Credenciale itself) thus forces a Pilgrim to re-evaluate what has been brought and stored in the backpack, perhaps even contributing in the possible shedding of some of those unnecessary items and shipping them to Casa Ivar!

MAN! and I carried 2 of dem Credentials! No wonder it was....oh wait.... it actually got "better" the more I walked and I didn't sent anything to Ivar.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum