• ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Voie d’Arles accomodations & suggestions

AntoDiPla

Time of past OR future Camino
August 2024
Good evening everyone!

I am a pilgrim on the road from Italy to Santiago. On Wednesday, after more than 40 days, I will start the Via Tolosana from Arles.
In particular I was looking at the last sections before Toulouse: from Les Casses I was thinking of going directly to Baziege without following the GR653 path. However, I saw that there is little accommodation on offer in the area. At the moment I miss Vendargues, Montpellier, Murat, Boissezon, Dourgne and Les Casses. I sent my tent and my mattres back home since I think I will not need it anymore from Arles onward.

If you have any advice, not only related ti accomodation but on the Route in general, thank you

Thanks a lot in advance

Last edited:
...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).
Hi have a look on my route-planning 2022. And look at GRONZE-Website

Attachments

• Route2022_Arles_PuenteLaReina.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 44
...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).