• ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Vilanova de Arousa - luggage storage

stephstru

Time of past OR future Camino
September 2024
Hi, does anyone know of a place that would accept delivery of our luggage? We are using luggage transfer and booked an Airbnb in Vilanova de Arousa. I need somewhere Top Santiago or other service can drop our bags. Thanks.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Hi, does anyone know of a place that would accept delivery of our luggage? We are using luggage transfer and booked an Airbnb in Vilanova de Arousa. I need somewhere Top Santiago or other service can drop our bags. Thanks.
Have you asked Top Santiago or the other services where they deliver to?

Yes, they did not have suggestions. But I found an alternate service I can use for that section that is locally based. I am using Top for the rest of the trip. Thanks.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hola

Thats great that you found an alternative service.
Do you mind to share it here on the site so others can benefit from it if needed?

Thanks.
Lettinggo