• ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Vigo

Lucy_lou

Time of past OR future Camino
May 2022
Hi all, I have friends starting their Camino in Vigo. Does anyone know if they can get their pilgrim passports in Vigo? Thanks

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Yes, I got mine from the Concatedral de Santa Maria. I tried the Santiago church a couple of times, but I always found it closed.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I got mine from Ivar with the guide book I ordered from him. But understand you can get them there.
Thank you. I did also get mine via Ivar, just left it a bit late to order this time unfortunately

You can get the Credential from the Catholic Santiago Church at mass which starts every day at 7.30 pm, either before the priest starts or after, if you're lucky it opens at 5.30 pm so if there's someone around you might get it sooner or you can come back later for mass.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

Most read last week in this forum