• ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Vigo

Lucy_lou

Time of past OR future Camino
May 2022
Hi all, I have friends starting their Camino in Vigo. Does anyone know if they can get their pilgrim passports in Vigo? Thanks

One spot left (female, shared room) on the Catalina Island hike. Sign up by Sept 17
Yes, I got mine from the Concatedral de Santa Maria. I tried the Santiago church a couple of times, but I always found it closed.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
You can get the Credential from the Catholic Santiago Church at mass which starts every day at 7.30 pm, either before the priest starts or after, if you're lucky it opens at 5.30 pm so if there's someone around you might get it sooner or you can come back later for mass.

...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).

Most read last week in this forum

Well, I have some health issues and no room at the inn issues. My leg flaring up has really caused a problem. My husband and I are in Vila do Conde looking for a nice place to sleep tomorrow. I...
I’m looking for recommendations for camino memoirs specific to the Portuguese camino. Ideally, the coastal route but I’ll take what I can find. I read a plethora of memoirs from the French route...
Here is my photo video from the Camino Portugues, costal route. We chose almost every opportunity to go Litoral - right out on the coastline. Only the day between Esposende and Viana do Castelo we...
Walking Litoral from Porto beginning 25 Oct. Will places to stay be open? Thanks!

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back