Search 74,075 Camino Questions

Via de la Plata February 2025

John Saxon

Time of past OR future Camino
Last Camino: Salvador 2024
I'm hoping to walk one section of the Mozárabe (Granada to Córdoba) and two sections of the Via de la Plata (Sevilla to Mérida and Salamanca or Zamora to Astorga) in February 2025.

This will be my 8th Camino journey. Although I've always gone on my own and don't mind walking alone I've also enjoyed walking with others.

So I'm wondering if anyone might also be walking the Mozárabe or Via de la Plata in February and might be interested in sharing all or part of the journey with me.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Most read last week in this forum

Hi everyone; after completing the Salvador last week I was seeking a short route and picked the end of the Sanabrés from Ourense (new to me). Loving it. Staying in the very clean and comfy Xunta...
I’m in Salamanca planning the next few days on the VDLP. Looking to take the alternative route from Montamarta to Tabara on A66. Any +/- feedback on this route from those who have taken this path.
I'm hoping to walk one section of the Mozárabe (Granada to Córdoba) and two sections of the Via de la Plata (Sevilla to Mérida and Salamanca or Zamora to Astorga) in February 2025. This will be...

Featured threads

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Featured threads

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back