• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Unsubscribe

Time of past OR future Camino
Belgium-SDC
Hello

How to unsubscribe from the daily mails? I have already unsubscribed in my personal account, but I still keep receiving the emails. What else do I need to do?

Ideal pocket guides for during and after your Camino. Each weighs just 40g (1.4 oz).
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Also unwatch the threads you are following. - button at the upper right corner -
You follow a thread if you started it, or if you replied.

Ideal pocket guides for during and after your Camino. Each weighs just 40g (1.4 oz).
It might be the case that this does not work... I will look into this. The thing is that over the next few days we will do a major upgrade of the forum software (I am in the middle of testing now) and I am a bit swamped in the office as well.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
It might be the case that this does not work... I will look into this. The thing is that over the next few days we will do a major upgrade of the forum software (I am in the middle of testing now) and I am a bit swamped in the office as well.
Thx