This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Unique diplomas, credentials or other things?

ErikW

Time of past OR future Camino
Want to walk Via de la Plata in the future.
When I walked the Camino Frances I got a midterm diploma in Sahagún. When I walked the Camino San Salvador I bought a "San Salvador" credential in Leon that was different from the "normal" credential.
Is there anything special about the Camino Via de la Plata that I should be aware of so that I can take home a special memory from there?

Perfect memento/gift in a presentation box. Engraving available, 25 character max.
I think pretty much everything you can collect, if that’s what you want, is listed on Gronze here;

I don’t think there’s anything specific to the VdlP

Join Camino Cleanup: Logroño to Burgos May 2025 and Astorga to O'Cebreiro in June.
Yes, the spiritual memories as opposed to the physical object memories. The former are much more meaningful and long lasting. Chuck

Nope. The special thing about the Plata is the walk and all the towns and cities along the route.
Hi LTfit...I thoroughly enjoyed reading your Camino 'pedigree'. Some amazing travels/experience there. Off to Lisbon on Wednesday, but already thinking closely of next year's planned pilgrimage on the Del Sureste. I noticed you walked out of Alicante...so there may be some questions heading your way!! Buen Camino.

What's special about this Camino is its authenticity.

And it is something you can take home with you.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Most read last week in this forum