• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
  • October the 12th 2004 I posted the first post here on this forum. 20 years have passed. Thank you for being such a good group of people and for hanging around. More here in this thread. All the best from Santiago, Ivar
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Twenty year anniversary of the Camino de Santiago forum

Time of past OR future Camino
Us:Camino Frances, 2015 Me:Catalan/Aragonese, 2019
Congratulations Ivar.

We are starting the third decade of the Camino de Santiago forum. The first post available for us to see is #1 on thread #3, titled “Hostal Suso” dated October 12, 2004. That is actually the third post ever (I'm assuming the first two threads and posts were tests and deleted).

Thank you so very much for helping so very many. Stick around for a while longer. We still need you.

Last edited:
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
And of course, here's the the very first thread/post:

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I had a little giggle - it was YOU who started the pilgrim/tourist debate;-)
So now, with @ivar in front, we are free to distinguish between tourists and pilgrims?

Edit: Rachael/@Kiwi-family : It was so nice to meet you in Uterga this April!

@ivar : You have come a long way, fellow countryman: Congratulations!

Last edited:
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Most read last week in this forum