• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

travel from Madrid to Salamanca

frmikeminn

What is the easiest way to get from the airport in Madrid to Salamanca? I will land in Madrid on a Saturday morning and assume I should take a train - Renfe? Can I connect at the airport or must I go into Madrid itself first? Thank you for any guidance - never done this before!

...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).
There is a regular, almost hourly, bus service from Madrid - takes about 2.5 hours and costs 17.40 euro http://www.auto-res.net
(There is also a public bus that is much slower and cheaper.)

Madrid airport is HUGE but easy to follow the signs down many escalators to the underground where you can get a metro to a bus station.

Madrid has three bus stations where most of the buses that travel around Spain arrive at or depart from: Méndez Álvaro station, Avenida América station and Conde de Casal station. You need to go to Conde de Casal Station at Fernåndez Shaw, 1. taking the tube to Conde de Casal.

The trains run less frequently - also take about 2.5 hours and cost 16.50 euro.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Most read last week in this forum