• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Transportation Question

Henrysteph

Time of past OR future Camino
Portugal
Hello, my name is Stephanie and I will walk my first Camino Sept. I’m having difficulty finding trains from Santiago once I am done to get back to Lisbon.
Thoughts??

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
My recommendation - bus to Porto, if you have time spend the afternoon in this interesting city. Then take to train to Lisbon. I did this about 10 years ago. The trains usually operate twice per day. The early train I took was virtually non-stop. Hope this helps. Buen Camino.

Use Rome2Rio - buses and trains, just be aware that schedules are only for a limited time into the future, but you can predict what options there will be.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Hello, my name is Stephanie and I will walk my first Camino Sept. I’m having difficulty finding trains from Santiago once I am done to get back to Lisbon.
Thoughts??
santiago has poor and difficult connections by train to portugal. consider a bus, which are frequent, on interstates, usually have wifi and are comfortable.

Most read last week in this forum