This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Transport from Pamplona to Sjpdp

John1968

Time of past OR future Camino
Hi,I am arriving in Pamplona on Oct 20,Anyone know if the bus is still running to SJPDP?Cant seem to find any online?thanks,John

A selection of Camino Jewellery
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Does anyone know when the bus from Pamplona to SJPDP starts running again in the spring? I’m tentatively planning to start walking mid April 2025. TIA!

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
E
Does anyone know when the bus from Pamplona to SJPDP starts running again in the spring? I’m tentatively planning to start walking mid April 2025. TIA!
Email ALSA and ask. They are very responsive. That said I suspect they have not made that decision yet.

It’s likely they’ll start for Holy Week but no guarantees

E

Email ALSA and ask. They are very responsive. That said I suspect they have not made that decision yet.

It’s likely they’ll start for Holy Week but no guarantees
Great idea - thanks. I’ll see what I can find out from ALSA. Now I’m curious!

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Most read last week in this forum