• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Transport between Santiago Airport and Sarria?

Laristondo

Time of past OR future Camino
Early October 2024
Wondering if there is public transportation between Santiago Airport and Sarria? Buen Camino

Ideal pocket guides for during and after your Camino. Each weighs just 40g (1.4 oz).
No. It is illegal to travel between Santiago airport and Sarria. Some persons willing to flaunt the laws of their host country have been known to make use of the following people smugglers

Attachments

• Schedules Santiago de Compostela - Lugo.pdf
    35.6 KB · Views: 24
  • Schedules Lugo - Sarria.pdf
    29.6 KB · Views: 9
One spot left (female, shared room) on the Catalina Island hike. Sign up by Sept 17
I also used Mono Bus Early Oct last year. worked a treat. Mono bus / coach. there was a cabin you could buy your tickets from. However. when the coach turned up there was a mass brawl for loading and a lots didn't get on. and they did I believe put another coach on... However the driver of our coach could not find the coach station in Sarria. It took nearly and hour of him going up and down the high st. I was only when a fellow Pilgrim pointed out where he had to turn that we did finally manage to get off the coach. I' m now wondering about if it was legal or not. However that was last year. BUT there was a mono bus cabin sell tickets so I assume it was OK

Most read last week in this forum