Training for volunteer hospitaleros

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Lirsy

Aug 13, 2017
Aviles, Asturias, Spain
Time of past OR future Camino
Primitivo, Norte, Francés, Volunteer Hospitalero.
I only know the courses of Hosvol (there are other organizations with courses). You can find the courses of Hosvol here:

Reactions: julie
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

julie

Apr 17, 2006
Sydney NSW Australia
Time of past OR future Camino
Does anyone have a timetable for volunteer hospitaleros training for this year? Since I'd be coming from NZ I'd prefer eastern seaboard or Melbourne.
Hi Bernice, there are usually two Australian Hospitaleros training courses a year, Sydney in January and an interstate one in February. This year, the second one was in Melbourne. Training dates are set at the end of October and are posted on the website and also on the Hospitaleros Voluntarios list of courses though that list is usually not updated until December.
It's a good idea to register your interest by completing the form on the Australian Hospitaleros website as I email those on my list as soon as dates are scheduled.

Reactions: dougfitz

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides