This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Towns AM vs PM

Compass Chris

Time of past OR future Camino
Portuguese (18)
On our 2nd Frances. Because of plentiful services and different timescales, our 2nd Camino stops in different places to our 1st. Consequently, we discover places we previously walked through in the morning are rather different in the evening (in summer at least). Obvious I suppose when you think about it, but for us, a happy coincidence. Something to keep in mind when planning stages for repeat offenders.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I remember Pamplona being very different in the morning than the evening. I also remember it being very different the first time I was there (early July, during the fiesta, not on Camino) from the second time (the next March, while on Camino).

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.

Most read last week in this forum