Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Towns AM vs PM

Compass Chris

Time of past OR future Camino
Portuguese (18)
On our 2nd Frances. Because of plentiful services and different timescales, our 2nd Camino stops in different places to our 1st. Consequently, we discover places we previously walked through in the morning are rather different in the evening (in summer at least). Obvious I suppose when you think about it, but for us, a happy coincidence. Something to keep in mind when planning stages for repeat offenders.

...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).
I remember Pamplona being very different in the morning than the evening. I also remember it being very different the first time I was there (early July, during the fiesta, not on Camino) from the second time (the next March, while on Camino).

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.

Most read last week in this forum

Apparently the annual "it's too crowded" rending of garments got cancelled.
I hope this is the final stretch! What a day! I’m bone tired and had trouble staying awake writing this, so I hope I’m writing clearly… La Faba to Triacastela, 17.1 miles,27.5 Km. Last night...
Anyone struggling to find a place in Los arcos 6 km beyond is albergue sansol oasis.I can highly recommend excellent host and food
Hi, We walked the Camino de Santiago for the first time in May & June this year, and absolutely loved it. We plan on walking the first week again in October (with a view to going back later next...
Hello! I want to do the entire route on late october and november. My only concern is whether there are too few people. I certainly want to be with myself (I'm a loner) but also want to meet...
I heard it mentioned that rather than walking through the industrial section of Leon it was possible to take a bus out of the city....but where to?

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back