• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Toiletries at San Martín Pinario?

Momwiz

Time of past OR future Camino
Portuguese 2019
I am staying at Hospedería San Martin Pinario while I volunteer at the Pilgrim’s office in late October to early November. I’m wondering if they provide toiletries such as soap, shampoo, etc. or do I bring my own?

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
There is a Froiz supermarket in Plaza de Toural, about 10 minutes from the Cathedral, walk down Rua do Vilar turn right at the fountain.

Join Camino Cleanup: Logroño to Burgos May 2025 and Astorga to O'Cebreiro in June.
The HSMP does provide soap and shampoo. As Flog said, the soap is 'fun'size (btw when did 'fun' become a synonym for small?), but if you see one of the people who clean the rooms, you can always get some more. Or, if you are out all day, ask at reception. They all speak very good English, if you don't speak much Spanish. If you want your usual brands, you can probably get them at one of the supermarkets.

Most read last week in this forum