• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

To Bayonne

frank john

Time of past OR future Camino
October 2016
October-November 2024
Just looking for tickets from montparnesse station October 21 to Bayonne. One way is around $150.00. Is that amount right? Seems quite high. Overtime at 9:30 am at CDG. Hoping I can take the train at 12:00.
Any thoughts? Should I just get the ticket on the actual day? I’ve never done this before. Thanks. Frank

...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).
My tickets on sept 28 were 79 euros but I bought them at least a month in advance.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I’m seeing tickets at around €135. Yes, that’s probably the price. Might be cheaper to fly to Biarritz but then you still have to get to Bayonne.

Don’t wait. Trains sell out
If you can fly to Biarritz , then it’s only a short journey from the airport by bus (about 3 euros? If that) to Bayonne.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Most read last week in this forum