• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

The Way, My Way

Frankybaby66

Time of past OR future Camino
Last Camino Sep 23 Camino Portuguese (Central)
Hiya, anyone know a UK release date for 'The Way, My Way'? Couldn't seem to find a date through Google ( we are not worthy).
Not a massive fan of 'The Way', but like the sound of this one... .
Thanks in advance

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Keeping track of the Facebook Page is probably the best way to hear when it's coming.

Hiya, anyone know a UK release date for 'The Way, My Way'? Couldn't seem to find a date through Google ( we are not worthy).
Not a massive fan of 'The Way', but like the sound of this one... .
Thanks in advance

Easy fix. Fly to Australia to watch it.

In all seriousness, it’s a fantastic film. I thoroughly enjoyed it and the film is why I am here.

In all seriousness, it’s a fantastic film. I thoroughly enjoyed it and the film is why I am here.
The film is why you're in Australia . . . Wow, that's commitment .

Ideal pocket guides for during and after your Camino. Each weighs just 40g (1.4 oz).
The forum, not Australia. I’m now down the rabbit hole that is the Camino.
I sort of got that; it was my attempt at humour. Welcome to the forum.
Have fun planning for Camino

I watched the movie this afternoon in my local cinema. Loved it! It showed the Camino experience pretty much as I found it to be and as a bonus there was a Q and A session afterward with the filmmaker, his wife and the main actor. I thoroughly recommend it!

Perfect memento/gift in a presentation box. Engraving available, 25 character max.
Can’t wait for distribution in north America (Canada). I’m not a facebook user so appreciate the updates in this thread .

Ideal pocket guides for during and after your Camino. Each weighs just 40g (1.4 oz).
FWIW, a big part of my current 2024 Camino was to be in Santiago for the recent showing there ...

And I love the film BTW !!

Good news about the international distribution efforts. No spoilers, but a big screen viewing has the great advantage of being the same kind of community experience as the Camino itself. A lot shorter of course !!

Most read last week in this forum