• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Test message from mobile

A

Anonymous

This message was posted with my mobile using Vodafones GPRS network.

....in line at the carwash

Greetings from Santiago,
Ivar

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
so did you access the website with GPRS or send an email to upload the post ? I find the connection speeds with a mobile for loading webpages really slow, but sending emails are pretty decent.
are there internet cafes along the camino ? and in which towns ? what should be the cost ?

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Hi Shani,

I did post the message via GPRS. It is not possible to post a message by sending an e-mail.

I have my phone set up to not download images, and posting this message was about 200kb worth of data (including going to the board main page, then click your way through and posting). The speed was not a problem at all, it loaded quite fast.

Since with GPRS you pay by the kb, and not by the minute this may give you an indication of cost if you know how much your get charges for each KB.

Ivar

Most read last week in this forum