• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Taxi from Pamplona to St Jean September 13, 2023

LSA

Time of past OR future Camino
Fall 2023
I am planning to book a taxi from the Pamplona airport to St Jean on Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at about 2:00pm (14:00) as I will miss the bus that day. I would welcome others to join me and share the ride and cost. Just let me know.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I am planning to book a taxi from the Pamplona airport to St Jean on Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at about 2:00pm (14:00) as I will miss the bus that day. I would welcome others to join me and share the ride and cost. Just let me know.
I understand that you would want to pre-book for certainty; but you may be restricting your options to share a ride.

If it were Pamplona train station, I’d advise not booking but hanging round the taxi-queue and looking for others with rucksacks.

I considered booking ahead, but think this might be a better option. Last year in April there were numerous taxis at the train station. I also need to stop in old town for a couple items that are sold at Caminoteca pilgrims shop before heading to St Jean Pied de Port. They're not available in SJPDP.

...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).

Last September, I actually ended up not booking ahead and just connected with other pilgrims at the Pamplona airport to share a taxi. It worked well and that’s how I met one of my best friends from the Camino! Let it happen! Buen Camino!

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Most read last week in this forum