• ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Taxi from O Cebreiro

Tony Maguire

Time of past OR future Camino
20th August 2014
We are finishing up a stage in O Cebreiro next year. Looking at bus schedule it looks like we will need a taxi or private transfer from O Cebriero to SDC airport. Having looked at some transfer companies its anywhere between €200 - €250 for 4 of us. But I came across a site, europe.cab, that will do it for €106. Has any here ever heard of this site or used them.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Looks very cheap just checked it very interesting.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
€254 on that website

Tony, thats a 150km trip at a minimum of €1/km. That offer looks to be too good to be true.

If you are looking for alternatives then a bit more info would help. When, exactly, next year? Weekday / Weekend? AM/PM. There are more regular buses from Pedrafita do Cebreiro than there are from O Ceb itself. You might find a route via Lugo gives you more options than trying to go direct or even to Santiago and a cab from there.

Otherwise, for that trip, €250 split four ways seems pretty reasonable

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Sure, I just wanted to point out that the reviews on the europe.cab website seem to related to a different company.
Do what you will with that information.
Well spotted!

europe.cab is a highly suspicious website. Check them on Whois and Trustpilot. Plus no phone number, no email address, no company address, and as far as I can see they did not even bother to fake their Terms and Conditions. And the copyright with "Inc." as the corporate identifyer: © 2024 Europe.cab, Inc. Sure.

Last edited:
Sure, I just wanted to point out that the reviews on the europe.cab website seem to related to a different company.
Do what you will with that information.
Thanks for that....ive looked into them a bit now and 1 site says the website is only up for 4 days. I think we will give them a miss

agree with all "suspicious" findings. when the majority of the polled companies average about the same (give or take €50) and someone comes in at 1/2 of that price - my red flags go off

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Most read last week in this forum