• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Spanish bus strike 28 Oct 2024?

BenoitCamino

Time of past OR future Camino
2022, 2023, Oct-Nov 2024
Hola all

ALSA sent me an email on Friday 25 Oct ‘24 advising about a national strike of the transportation unions on Monday 28 Oct ‘24. Which is the very day I have ticket from Madrid to Pedrafito Do Cebreido. See below for the email text. It says “for the moment” my trip is ok because of minimum service status. I went to the Moncloa station and spoke with a gentleman (in my 18 month old vocabulary Spanish who seemed to say this bus will operate.

Does anyone here have further information or sources of information please? I have not found much current information and in particular if the strike is assured and if the Renfe rail system will be too?

Thank you/ Gracias!
Benoit

Email text from ALSA:
Te informamos que el próximo lunes 28 de octubre se llevará a cabo una huelga de transporte a nivel nacional. Sin embargo, tu viaje para ese día operará como servicio mínimo y por el momento no se encuentra afectado.

En caso de necesitarlo, ponemos a tu disposición el cambio o anulación de tu billete sin coste….

Atentamente,
El equipo de Alsa

A selection of Camino Jewellery
A story online says that it is bus and taxi drivers. Train does not appear to be involved.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Most read last week in this forum