• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Sleeping bag for shorties recommendation

CamisMors

Camilla
Time of past OR future Camino
Francés - September/2023
Inglés - October/2024
I'm looking to buy a sleeping bag for my next Camino, but since I'm only 1.5m tall (5 feet), I’d prefer not to go with a standard-sized one. I don't want to feel like I’m swimming in it, and the extra 30cm of unused space just adds unnecessary weight. On my last Camino, which was during the peak of summer, I got by with just a sleeping bag liner, but this time I think I’ll need something warmer. I've tried searching for kids' or junior-sized sleeping bags, but all I’ve found are Hello Kitty prints or options that are either too small, bulky, or heavy.
Do you know of any brands that offer smaller-sized sleeping bags for adults?

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Not sure about small. Most just make regular and large.

My wife is 5'1" and uses this one. It's very light so I'm not sure losing a few cms off the end would make much difference. It's only 348 gms.... (the 7C version). But wow, they've gone up in price the last few years!

Wow, 348gr! It's quite expensive indeed but seems like a solid option. Thank you for the suggestion.

when I do a search for saco de dormir niños, my friend at Amazon also comes up with Hello Kitty and a wonderful astronaut.
however, many sleeping bags offer a version for juniors in their regular collection. and these have the same design as the ones for adults.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I bought a youth size sleeping bag, it's perfect, not as bulky. I'm 5'3"/1.60m

There is a place in Australia called Neve Gear (www.nevegear.com.au)) that makes customise quilts starting at 5 feet 2 inches they are however fairly expensive but worth looking at

Most read last week in this forum