This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Six days to go.

Waka

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Some but not all, and other routes too.
This time next week at this time I'll be putting my feet up at Borda. really looking forward to ploughing through my 3rd camino, although Im a tad older now, so the challenges could be a lot harder than before. Ha Ho off we go poles in the lead and body lagging behind.

...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
How exciting! Age is only a number! Buen Camino! (lots of exclamation marks happening there)

Happy hiking and buen camino. It’s a good time of year to be setting off. I’ve not stayed at Borda but I’m sure it’ll be a welcome stop for you after that steep start in SJPP. That first stage is stunning, enjoy!

Join Camino Cleanup: Logroño to Burgos May 2025 and Astorga to O'Cebreiro in June.
So happy to read that you’re off again Waka. Hope to hear how your 3rd experience is.
Go easy and go well .
Buen camino

Most read last week in this forum