This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Sevilla

elke888

Time of past OR future Camino
starting 13 May 24
Hi All,
Today I made it to Seville, Auckland, LAX,Frankfurt, a night at Madrid airport which was actually quite an OK experience. The whole time traveling felt pretty surreal and I managed to overcome the things I had worried about before. Getting my box's sent at the packstation at Frankfurt airport was a learning curve and went Allright with a bit of help. Seville has been easy sofa I managed to get of bus at right station and meet a young couple from Mexico with Google maps that help me find the hostel. Send parcel to Ivar tick,get credencial booklets tick,supermarket tick and that all before jetlag kicks in.
Well done me and all who supported me with there helpful advice
Buen Camino

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Well done! You’re well on your way

One spot left (female, shared room) on the Catalina Island hike. Sign up by Sept 17
Buen Camino! The southern section of the Via seems to be very quiet now.

You will sooooooooooooooo, love the VdlP.
Buen Camino

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Congratulations. Those of us ‘down under’ know what it takes to just get to one’s starting point. Enjoy.
If you have time see if you can catch some Flamenco in Sevilla and visit the Alcazar Palace which has the most beautiful Moorish architecture and history.
VDLP is my most loved Camino to date.

Enjoy, I am planning a mid-march start in 2025. Keep us posted on your travels,