• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

San Fermin Txikito

joanneking

Time of past OR future Camino
SJPdP–Santiago (2012); SJPdP–Santiago, (2015); SJPdP–Logrono (2017); Logrono-Santiago (2018)
Greetings fellow pilgrims! Would anyone know where I can find information on the San Fermin Txikito festival in Pamplona in September? I happened upon it in 2015, and would like to be there for it again this fall, with my daughter this time. There is very little information available on the internet. Thank you!

...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).
Local festivals for local people ,located only in the old part of the city

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
I timed my camino to attend San Fermin Txikito last September — it is typically the weekend closest to the saint’s day (Fiesta de San Fermine) on Sept 25. If you’re into this sort of thing — it’s amazing. Parades of the Gigantes, sword dancing, a parade of the Saint, the works. There isn’t a lot posted on the web — try searching San Fermine de Adalpa (or variaritions thereof). It’s sponsored by the Adalpa section of Pamplona’s casco antiguo. Good luck and Buen Camino.

PS — When I asked at the tourisim office when the Gigantes would parade, the woman behind the counter rolled her eyes and said “just follow the kids.” And she was right. The web information may not go up until September, but it will likely be similar to previous years — which are still posted.

There isn’t a lot posted on the web — try searching San Fermine de Adalpa
I found more information with that search.

Everything that I found says that it's the last weekend of September.

Thank you everyone for your helpful advice!

...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).

Most read last week in this forum