This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Route Napoleon

Camino_chris

Hi all, I suffer from vertigo quite bad, and was wondering if the Route Napoleon had any parts where there were steep drops near to the path. If so I might be better taking the road route.

Whatever the outcome, I'm starting my first Camino 20th August SJPP flying into Biarritz at 09:15 so I hope to get to SJPP by early afternoon.

Chris

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
drop offs

Hi, Do the napolean route, especially if you want to break it up to 2 days. There are no drop offs, just UP on a well marked path, i would say, being from bc that it is more like big rolling hills than steep mountains.
enjoy
dawn

I also suffer from vertigo. My daughter and I did the Route of Napoleon in May with no problems. We did it in 2 days stopping at Orisson (be sure to make a reservation). There are some drop offs along the trail but you never have to walk near them and the views are spectacular.
John

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

Most read last week in this forum