This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Ride share Sept 7, 2022, from Muxia to Finisterre

Jochaplin

Time of past OR future Camino
29/8/22: Cycling Camino del Norte from Gijón
I am looking for a ride share (or taxi) on 7th September 2022 to arrive in Finisterre by 10.30 am (I'm planning to book the 11.45 am bus from Finisterre to Santiago - there is only one bus from Muxia to Santiago departing at 6am which is too early for me!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Have you checked Monbus website, I can see at least 4 buses from Muxia to Santiago: 6.15 am, 11.45 am, 2.15 pm and 4 pm. Check with Tracey Saunders at Little Fox House, she told me that there are several a day from Muxia straight to Santiago de Compostela.

Thanks Ellann but I have checked and re-checked the schedule on the Monbus website and the only bus available on Wed 7 Sept is at 6.15 am. Perhaps the 11.45, 2.15 and 4pm are on a Saturday or Sunday ?

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Thanks Ellann but I have checked and re-checked the schedule on the Monbus website and the only bus available on Wed 7 Sept is at 6.15 am. Perhaps the 11.45, 2.15 and 4pm are on a Saturday or Sunday ?
Oh you could be right. Seems odd there would be less buses during the week. Tracy said there were several buses a day. She lives at Morpeguite. Sorry I could not be more help but I do find the website a little unreliable when translated to English

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Most read last week in this forum