• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Ride from Los Arcos to Logrono

falconbrother

Time of past OR future Camino
June - July 2024
We want to bus from los Arcos to Logroño but there doesn’t appear to be such a thing. Also, Uber doesn’t serve that area. Where should we look for a ride next? What’s blablacar?

Perfect memento/gift in a presentation box. Engraving available, 25 character max.
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
We want to bus from los Arcos to Logroño but there doesn’t appear to be such a thing. Also, Uber doesn’t serve that area. Where should we look for a ride next? What’s blablacar?
Hi, Im sure there is a bus that goes from Los Arcos to Logroño. I got it in the opposite direction from Logroño to Pamplona and it passes through Los Arcos so it does the same the other way from Pamplona to Logroño. The bus company is La Estellesa so you can check there for timetables etc

I hope you don't mind my suggesting asking an Albergue operator or walk to the bus stop is here.
It's just behind the church - Iglesia de Santa María. There is usually a schedule posted at the bus stop.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
And the Los Arcos bus stop is on the main road, adjacent to the Hotel Monaco, near the Plaza del Corso.
And it only costs 3 euros. You don't need to book in advance. Just get on and pay. We did it a few years ago. It is a fascinating ride!

Buen Camino,
Kitty

Most read last week in this forum