• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

LIVE from the Camino Remember when I thought this was crazy?

angmsmith

Time of past OR future Camino
August 2024
About 3 weeks ago I posted a thread wondering if this was a crazy thing to do. I was full of self-doubt and anxiety, and fear of the unknown. The insights, wisdom, and recommendations from you all were exactly what I needed.

And now I’m in Padron, getting ready for my final day into SdC and I am in awe of what the last 13 days have been. So, thank you.

And yes, I’m already contemplating coming back next year for another route ….

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Ideal pocket guides for during and after your Camino. Each weighs just 40g (1.4 oz).
Ah good luck and well done. Been following your posts as I am on the same track and walking from just north of Padrón to SDC today. Will look out for you!

Congratulations and well done! You'll feel it all the more when you walk into the square and see the Cathedral. Enjoy planning and then walking your next one.......they're a wonderful addiction!

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Or stay another week and do the Ingles . . . .

Me, collecting my Compostela after my third Camino, "Oh well, that's my last Camino!"
Pilgrim Office clerk: "See you next year!"

What was your 13 day route?

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Shows you what you are capable of. And there is even more than you realize. You only have to push yourself and have trust in yourself. Chuck

Most read last week in this forum