This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

LIVE from the Camino Questions about the Camino Invierno for April 2025

CarlosfromNJ

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances April 2018 from SJDP
[Moderator note: This new thread has been created by moving a few posts from Chrissy's LIVE thread.]

Chrissy, I'm going to read all your posts about the Invierno. Planning to do this in late April 2025 and right now I'm just going to plan my route as suggested by Gronze. The first 2 stages by Gronze seem like a bit longer than what I prefer. I have a lot of questions which may bore others lol! so if you can reach me at [email removed by moderator; please use private Conversation to exchange contact information], I would very much appreciate it! Buen Camino!

Last edited by a moderator:
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Here are some resources to check first:
The Invierno Planning Thread
Invierno Planning Questions 2024

And if you like your planning tips in audio form, our podcast on Invierno planning, which is episode 5.5: Spirit of the Camino Podcast Season 5

Personally, I wouldn't recommend the Gronze stages for the first two days. I'd stay at Villavieja as Chrissy and @Robo also did, which sets you up better for the Las Médulas viewpoint, and then potentially Puente de Domingo Flórez on the second day at Casa Rosa, a recommended albergue (not in Gronze) that everyone loves, especially @trecile!

I have a lot of questions which may bore others lol!
I cannot imagine what question you might have that would bore others any more or less than the 73,906 threads currently on the forum! I am moving your post to a new thread so you can get ideas from all the Invierno fans on the forum, and help to inform others, without diverting us from Chrissy's journey.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Most read last week in this forum