• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

QUECHUA Poncho - MT900 - Source in the US?

ShoshTrvls

Walking in Bits and Pieces
Time of past OR future Camino
Kumano Kodo 4/25; Pamplona - Burgos in 10/2025
Has anyone found a source for the Quechua MT900 Poncho in the US? The Decathalon US website doesn't carry it, whereas it is offered for sale on Decathalon's other websites.

Thanks.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I have looked for this excellent rucksack poncho parka. Unless something has changed in the last month, Decathlon does not offer it in the US, on their US website.

The nearest I have found it on a Decathlon web site is Ireland. It might be worth trying to order from there and having it shipped. It is not that heavy - so shipping should not be too onerous.

FYI - here is the link to the IE (Ireland) web site:

Hope this helps.

Tom

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
But I believe that it has pit zips, right?
Yes! And slit “pockets” so you can reach inside to get a credit card or credential from your waist pack.

The only downside is that the back doesn’t snap up like the Altus so it is a little bit longer in the back to allow for your pack. I’m quite short (5’1”) and it has only maybe 2-3 inches between the bottom of the poncho and the ground in the rear, and so going downhill it might drag, depending on how steep. I might look into hemming it or adding two snaps but to me the benefit of the zippered underarms and the slit pockets makes it worthwhile.

Most read last week in this forum