• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Problem with ALSA bus account?

Bradypus

Migratory hermit
Time of past OR future Camino
Too many and too often!
In the past few hours I've been unable to log in to my online ALSA account to check details of a booking with them. The site reports that my password is not recognised and going through the "forgotten password" procedure produces no result either. Just me or is anyone else having problems with their website?

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Thanks! Must just be a problem with my account then. Back home later today when I will have my laptop handy and can look into it further.

I have installed the ALSA app on my phone. That way you stay logged in and it is super easy to use.

I have installed the ALSA app on my phone. That way you stay logged in and it is super easy to use.
I have the ALSA app and couldn't log in or find my booking on it either. A friend has sent me the information that I was looking for so there is no urgency.

Ideal pocket guides for during and after your Camino. Each weighs just 40g (1.4 oz).

Most read last week in this forum