• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
  • October the 12th 2004 I posted the first post here on this forum. 20 years have passed. Thank you for being such a good group of people and for hanging around. More here in this thread. All the best from Santiago, Ivar
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Post Camino luggage

Badchap

Time of past OR future Camino
September 2024
Hi there, I’m currently on the Camino. After I arrive in Santiago I still have a few weeks travel. I’d like to post my backpack, hiking poles and some other bits & pieces home to Australia. Do I just find a Correos office in Santiago? (Im having no joy negotiating their website).
Are there any other options?

Perfect memento/gift in a presentation box. Engraving available, 25 character max.
Try here https://www.correos.es/es/en/individuals/send/send-abroad/parcels-abroad

Or just go to the Correos at Rúa do Franco, 4, in Santiago. They will have advice and packaging available and, they are very used to meeting the needs of Pilgrims. Make sure there is someone at home to receive your parcel, otherwise it will bounce back to Spain after an interval.

Another option is using Mailboxes ETC in Santiago (they have two offices, each in google maps for them). I also offer this service here with DHL:

Keep the Camino momentum going once you return home with After the Camino

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Most read last week in this forum