• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
  • October the 12th 2004 I posted the first post here on this forum. 20 years have passed. Thank you for being such a good group of people and for hanging around. More here in this thread. All the best from Santiago, Ivar

Search 74,075 Camino Questions

Post Camino luggage

Badchap

Time of past OR future Camino
September 2024
Hi there, I’m currently on the Camino. After I arrive in Santiago I still have a few weeks travel. I’d like to post my backpack, hiking poles and some other bits & pieces home to Australia. Do I just find a Correos office in Santiago? (Im having no joy negotiating their website).
Are there any other options?

Perfect memento/gift in a presentation box. Engraving available, 25 character max.
Hi there, I’m currently on the Camino. After I arrive in Santiago I still have a few weeks travel. I’d like to post my backpack, hiking poles and some other bits & pieces home to Australia. Do I just find a Correos office in Santiago? (Im having no joy negotiating their website).
Are there any other options?
Try here https://www.correos.es/es/en/individuals/send/send-abroad/parcels-abroad

Or just go to the Correos at Rúa do Franco, 4, in Santiago. They will have advice and packaging available and, they are very used to meeting the needs of Pilgrims. Make sure there is someone at home to receive your parcel, otherwise it will bounce back to Spain after an interval.

Another option is using Mailboxes ETC in Santiago (they have two offices, each in google maps for them). I also offer this service here with DHL:

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Most read last week in this forum

So the camino bit me. Did the portugese central this year and now looking to do the primitivo next year. Easiest route from UK (Bristol) appears to be fly to Madrid and then train or coach to...
Hallo, we might be staying in AirBnB, that does not have a luggage storage option. And we are doing only a bit of the Portuguese Camino Coastal, Spains side. Any suggestion on which transfer...
We will be doing the Camino (French way) in June 2025. ○ when is the best time to buy airline tickets? ○ which airline will you recommend? ○ will it be better to buy direct or via agency? □...
I leave today! Flying into Barcelona and will then spend the entire next day training to SJPDP through Narbonne, Toulouse, and Bayonne. Got a couple points of concern I'd love to get input on...
Hi there, I’m currently on the Camino. After I arrive in Santiago I still have a few weeks travel. I’d like to post my backpack, hiking poles and some other bits & pieces home to Australia. Do I...

Featured threads

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Featured threads

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back