• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Pilgrims Stamp in Pamplona

Kamal

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances planned for July 2024 from St Jean
Dear Pilgrims,
Please can you advise where can I obtain a Pilgrims stamp during the San Fermin festival? (Not to mention the difficulty in obtaining accommodation....managed to get Refuge at the University Campus ).
Thank you

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
At the Refuge, then at any place where you stop to eat. Any reason why you want a stamp specifically in Pamplona?

At the Refuge, then at any place where you stop to eat. Any reason why you want a stamp specifically in Pamplona?
Hi,
I'm in Pamplona and unable to obtain a stamp.
Most places are closed during the San Fermin festival.
Please can you provide a specific address where I can get a stamp on my passport.
Thank you

Perfect memento/gift in a presentation box. Engraving available, 25 character max.
Hi,
Please can you provide a specific address where I can get a stamp on my passport.
Thank you
Are the no bars or restaurants open? The place you are staying doesn't have one?
You can walk over to the albergue Casa Paderborn. It's one of the only albergues open in Pamplona during San FermĂ­n.

Or stop in any hotel that you see. They will have a stamp.

I don’t remember ever not getting a stamp in any café/bar that I walked into. Most of them should be open during San Fermin. If you are in the historical center, a place like Café Iruña should be able to stamp your passport. If you see a bar open where people are eating and drinking, just stick your head inside and asked.

Hi,
Thank you

Any bar or restaurant. I even got sellos from a police station, a library, pharmacy. You name it.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
“¿Tienes un sello?” should sort you in. I guess you are starting your Camino in Pamplona during San Fermin. There’s brave. And, sorry, but: “most places are closed”. My experience of San Fermin was that no where closed, ever. Except the few places that boarded up where the operators went elsewhere for a week. If you’re not starting in Pamplona just walk through and get stamp(s) from wherever is open and not full of drunks

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Dear Pilgrims,
Please can you advise where can I obtain a Pilgrims stamp during the San Fermin festival? (Not to mention the difficulty in obtaining accommodation....managed to get Refuge at the University Campus ).
Thank you

You can get one right there!
At the University security office.

I left Pamplona one time forgetting to get one and as I passed the University asked a security guy.
He told me to go to the office.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
The Cathedral had a stamp near the main door last September. Good luck!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
You can get them at the tourist office and typically any open cathedral. Also, on the Pilgrims' website, they list the following pilgrims associations/offices (you might try there - Buen Camino):

AsociaciĂłn de Amigos del Camino de Santiago de Navarra
C/ Ansoleaga nÂş2
31.001 Pamplona
NAVARRA
info@caminodesantiagoennavarra.es

LIBRERĂŤA DIOCESANA DE PAMPLONA
Cl. DormitalerĂ­a, 1 Kalea
31001 Pamplona
NAVARRA
libreriadio@gmail.com

You can get them at the tourist office and typically any open cathedral. Also, on the Pilgrims' website, they list the following pilgrims associations/offices (you might try there - Buen Camino):
The problem that @Kamal was having was that many places were closed during San FermĂ­n.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum